Requesting Access to Argos Reports
Purpose: Argos is the institutional reporting tool for Gulf Coast State College. Full-time faculty and staff have access based on their job requirements. The below instructions explain how to request access to Argos Reports.
- Go to the ITS website, click on Faculty/Staff and Forms.
- Complete the Argos Reports User Authorization Form.
- The completed Argos Reports User Authorization Form must be signed by the immediate supervisor and the appropriate Data Custodian.
- The completed form should be sent to ITS for approval by the Enterprise Systems Manager
- Upon receipt of the approved form, ITS Operations staff will setup the user account and call the user to provide them with their temporary password.