Requesting Access to Argos Reports
Purpose: Argos is the institutional reporting tool for Gulf Coast State College. Full-time faculty and staff have access based on their job requirements. The below instructions explain how to request access to Argos Reports.
- Logon to MyGCSC and click on Technical Support.
- If requested, logon to the Ticketing System.
- Click on Submit a Request.
- Click on Argos Report Reports User Authorization.
- Complete the Argos Reports User Authorization Form.
- Upon receipt of the approved form, ITS Operations staff will setup the user account and call the user to provide them with their temporary password.