Request to Create a New Argos Report
Purpose: Argos is the institutional reporting tool for Gulf Coast State College. Full-time faculty and staff have access based on their job requirements. The below instructions explain how to request a new Argos Report be created.
The requester will complete an Argos Report Request form through a Technical Support Ticket:
- Logon to MyGCSC and click on Technical Support.
- If requested, logon to the Ticketing System.
- Click on Submit a Request.
- Click on Argos Report/Programming Request Form.
- Please submit a minimum of two weeks prior to the date needed.
- Attach any screen prints and sample reports that will aid in describing or explaining the request.
- ITS will review the request and assign a programmer to the request.
- The programmer assigned will contact the requester for more information or clarifications as needed.
- The programmer will advise the requester when the report is available for testing on Argos Test instance.
- The requester is responsible for testing the report and confirming that the data in the report is accurate.
- Once tested the requester responds to the ticket and copies firstname.lastname@example.org to request that the report be moved to Argos PROD. Include who or what groups need access to the Argos Report.