How to Login to Lighthouse (Banner SSB) for Faculty/Staff
Purpose: Lighthouse (Banner SSB) is a self-service site for students, faculty, and staff to manage their administrative records and accounts. These instructions explain how faculty and staff should initially login to Lighthouse.
- Go to the Gulf Coast State College website, www.gulfcoast.edu.
- From any page click on the Lighthouse logo at the top of the page.
- Click on Login to Lighthouse.
- Enter your User ID in the User ID field.
Full Time Employees:
• Your user ID is the same as your network user ID which is the portion of your @gulfcoast.edu email address before the @ symbol.
Adjunct and Part Time Employees:
• Use your college A ID number.
- Your INITIAL PIN will be your date of birth in the format of MMDDYY - dashes are not acceptable. (NOTE: i.e. June 16, 1984 would be 061684)
- You will be prompted to change your PIN immediately. Your 'old' PIN is your date of birth in the format of MMDDYY.
- You will be prompted to create a security question/answer - this WILL BE USED to verify your identity in the event you forget your pin and cannot recover it.
- We WILL ask you your security answer, so make certain it is something you will (a) remember and (b) want to say over the phone to the HELP DESK.