Adjunct Faculty Email Request
Purpose: Provide instructions to request a GCSC email account for adjunct faculty.
- Sign the Network Authorization form provided by your Academic Division and return to them.
- Complete the Security Essentials training in Angel.
- If you do not have an Angel account, please contact the Division Chair so they may request one for you.
- If you already have an Angel account, you may self-enroll in the Security Essentials
course and complete the training.
The steps for self-enrolling are listed below:
- Log into Angel.
- Click Find a Course link in the Courses nugget.
- Enter “Security” in the Keyword Search box and click the Search button.
- Click the Enroll by Pin link that appears next to GCSC Security Essential Training.
See the image below.
- Enter “SECURITY” for the PIN and click the Enroll button.
- Click the Home button in Angel and you should see the GCSC Security Essentials Training added to your Courses nugget.
- After completing the GCSC Security Essentials Training course in Angel, print the document from Angel that shows you completed the course and submit to your Division Chair.
- Your email should be created within three business days after it is received in Information Technology Services from your Division Chair.
- After your email address has been created, you may locate it by doing the following:
- Log into Lighthouse.
- Click the Personal Information tab.
- Click the View email Addresses link.
- Your email should be located under the heading of “Official communication for employees.” It should also have “Preferred” next to your email. Contact Technical Support at 850-913-3303 if you do not see this. Your default password is your date of birth in DDMonthYYYY format; example: if your date of birth is January 4, 1970, your default password will be 04January1970.
- To access your webmail, go to GCSC.
Adjunct Faculty added to College Outlook Groups
- Specific Academic Division; examples: Social Sciences, Language and Literature
NOTE: Your email will be active through July 31 and will need to be renewed by Division Chair if you teach in the next academic year.