Computer Hardware Purchase Requests
Purpose: Purchase requests for computer related hardware not included with campus standard setup; i.e. (printers, scanners, laser pointers, audio/video equipment, etc.)
NOTE: All hardware approved items are listed on the College Standards Spreadsheet on the website.
- Email the following information to the ITS Executive Administrative Assistant:
- Department/Division chairs requesting hardware
- Employee’s name requesting the item.
- Type of hardware requested
- Location/room # where hardware is to be installed
- Number of items being requested
- Date needed by
- Any other special requirements?
- The ITS Executive Administrative Assistant will work with the computer technicians to insure that the hardware will work with staff/faculty existing computer equipment.
- A quote will be obtained from the approved vendors.
- A Purchase Requisition will be completed and emailed to the requesting department along with the approved quote.
- Upon receiving the hardware, the ITS Executive Administrative Assistant will have a work order created for installation. The department will be notified by the assigned technician.