PaperCutMF for Kyocera MFD instructions
Signing In/Badge Authentication
- Sign in.
- You can enter your network credentials every time, or:
- Scan your ID / key card. You must associate it with your account the first time you
- Scan your card.
- Enter your network credentials. Don’t include the domain (gc\x or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After signing in, you will see this screen.
- Print release – this is not configured for faculty / staff using this menu.
- Device functions – takes you to a familiar interface for copying.
- Scan – Scan to Email using a simplified interface.
Device Functions (Copy or reach original Kyocera Menu)
- If you select Device functions from the menu, you will be presented with the Copy
- If you press the Home button while on this screen, you will reach the normal Kyocera
3: Pressing the Home button for the Copy dialog
3a: The "normal" Kyocera menu.
Scan to My Email
- If you press the Home button while on this screen, you will reach the normal Kyocera menu.
- If you select Scan from the PaperCutMF menu, you will see a simplified Scan-to-Email
- Choose “Scan to My Email”, fill in the info / adjust settings on the next page, and
- When you are finished, be sure to use the “Log out” button on the top-right of the
6: The Authentication / Logout button.