College Network/Phone Account Requests
Purpose: Gain access to college network resources. All users must fill out a Campus Network / Phone Authorization form.
- Complete form is located at http://gcccnet/forms/Lists/Quicklist/Information%20Technology%20Services.aspx
- The completed network authorization form must be signed by the immediate supervisor
and sent along with the Security Essentials training certificate to I.T.S. for final
approval by the Manager of Network Services.
- Security awareness training is done online through our Learning Management System, Angel. New employees are directed to complete this by HR.
- Upon receipt of the approved form, I.T.S. will set up Network and Email user accounts for the new user.
- The Help Desk will generate a work order to have a technician set up the user profiles on the new users PC.
NOTE: Allow three business days from the date the ticket is created to the setup of the user’s profile.