College Network/Phone Account Requests
Purpose: Gain access to college network resources. All users must fill out a Campus Network / Phone Authorization form.
- Complete the FreshService request Network/Phone Authorization and the request for Security Awareness training.
- The completed network authorization request will require approval from the immediate
supervisor and the Security Awareness Training Request certificate to I.T.S. for final
approval by the Manager of Network Services.
- Security awareness training is done online through our online training program. New employees can complete this in HR (Human Resouces).
- Upon receipt of all electronic approvals, I.T.S. will set up Network and Email user accounts for the new user.
- The Technical Support team will generate a work order to have a technician set up the user profiles if a computer is required.
NOTE: Allow three business days from the date the ticket is created to the setup of the user’s profile.