Software Quote Requests
Purpose: Requesting software, which is not included in the campus standard.
- Email the following information to the ITS Executive Administrative Assistant:
- Department/Division chairs requesting software
- Name of software
- Location where software is to be installed
- Licensing: Network/Site license, Concurrent or Standalone, Freeware
- Number of installations
- Date needed by
- Any other special requirements?
- The ITS Executive Administrative Assistant will work with the computer technicians to insure that the software will work with the staff/faculty existing computer equipment and software.
- A quote will be obtained from the approved vendors.
- A Purchase Requisition will be completed and emailed to the requesting department along with the approved quote.
- Upon receiving the software and license keys, the Executive Administrative Assistant will have a work order will be created for installation. The department will be notified by the assigned technician.