Saving and Retrieving Images
- After logging into your account, you will see "Content" at the top of your page.
Look for the images folder
Find your folder. There will be many folders and I will separate them by department or division and create subfolders from there.
When you have found your folder click the "Upload" button
- Drag and Drop or click add and click "Start Upload"
- If the image name is red that means you need to change the filename
- Rename the file (filename cannot contain capital letters, spaces, or special characters
other than – or _). Start Upload
Applying Images to Your Page
- Get back to the webpage you’re going to add the picture to.
- Click "Main Content" to edit the page
- Click the picture icon to insert a image