CPT/PERT Proctor Request
Note: The form below is for CPT/PERT off-campus testing only. If you are a current GCSC student who does not reside in Bay, Gulf, or Franklin County and who needs to take a course exam at an off-campus location, please use the Off-Campus Proctor Request Form.
An acceptable proctor is a responsible individual who
- is not a relative, spouse/partner, friend, neighbor, coach, co-worker/business associate, direct supervisor, or resident in your household.
- has a work email address that ends in .gov, .mil, .org, or .edu.
- has access to a computer at the exam location.
Examples of acceptable proctors include:
- a faculty member or an educational administrator at a regionally accredited college or university
- for students in the military: any commissioned or non-commissioned officer of higher rank than the student; an education services officer or testing personnel at a military education center
- professional testing centers (Note: The following resource may be useful in helping you locate a professional testing center: National College Testing Association.)
Exams must be proctored at the proctor’s work location and cannot be proctored at a private residence or business.