How to Schedule an Appointment
Instructions for Scheduling an Exam Appointment in Register Blast
All Gulf Coast State College and Florida State University/Panama City students—including e-learning students, Student Accessibility Resources students, and students taking make-up exams or exams outside their exam’s testing window (with instructors’ written permission)—must schedule an appointment in Register Blast at least 72 hours before their requested testing date(s) and time(s). Non-Gulf Coast State College students who have requested proctoring services must also schedule appointments in Register Blast at least 72 hours before their requested testing date(s) and time(s).
Note: The testing center at Gulf Coast State College requires ALL students to schedule testing appointments through Register Blast 72-business hours in advance.
The last testing appointment time on Mondays–Thursdays is 5:00 p.m.; Fridays, 1:00 p.m. You must schedule your exam appointments so that you can complete your exam prior to the Testing Center’s closing times (Mondays–Thursdays, 7:00 p.m.; Fridays, 3:00 p.m.).
To schedule an appointment in Register Blast:
- Go to Register Blast.
- Click on the link that describes the type of student you are:
- E-Learning—a Gulf Coast State College student enrolled in an online Gulf Coast State College course
- SAR—a Gulf Coast State College student who receives support from Student Accessibility Resources
- FSU—a Florida State University/Panama City student
- Non-GCSC—a non-Gulf Coast State College or non-Florida State University/Panama City student who has requested proctoring services
- Special Circumstances—a Gulf Coast State College student taking a make-up exam, an exam usually given in class, or an exam outside an exam’s testing window (you must have your instructor’s written permission to test outside an exam’s testing window)
- CJBAT-Florida Department of Law Enforcement Criminal Justice exam.
- A calendar will appear. Click on the date and time you would like to schedule your exam appointment.
- If you are scheduling appointments for more than one exam, click on “Add additional exam” and repeat steps 4 and 5.
- After adding all of your exams to your cart, complete all requested fields on the "Exam Summary" page for each exam you are scheduling.
- If your exam does not require a fee, click “Register.” If your exam requires a fee, complete the “Billing Information” fields and then click “Register.”
- Once you have clicked “Register,” your email confirmation receipt will appear. Save this email until after you come in for the appointment.