How to Schedule an Appointment
Instructions for Scheduling an Exam Appointment in Register Blast
All Gulf Coast State College and Florida State University/Panama City students must schedule an appointment in Register Blast at least 72 hours before their requested testing date(s) and time(s). Non-Gulf Coast State College students who have requested proctoring services must also schedule appointments in Register Blast at least 72 hours before their requested testing date(s) and time(s).
Note: The testing center at Gulf Coast State College requires ALL students to schedule testing appointments through Register Blast 72-business hours in advance.
You must schedule your exam appointments so that you can complete your exam prior to the Testing Center’s closing times (See Hours of Operation)
To schedule an appointment in Register Blast:
- Go to Register Blast.
- Click on the link that describes the type of student you are:
- E-Learning—a Gulf Coast State College student enrolled in an online Gulf Coast State College course
- SAR—a Gulf Coast State College student who receives support from Student Accessibility Resources
- FSU—a Florida State University student
- Non-GCSC—a non-Gulf Coast State College or non-Florida State University/Panama City student who has requested proctoring services
- Special Circumstances—a Gulf Coast State College student taking a make-up exam, an exam usually given in class, or an exam outside an exam’s testing window (you must have your instructor’s written permission to test outside an exam’s testing window)
- CJBAT-Florida Department of Law Enforcement Criminal Justice exam.
- PERT- Post Secondary education readiness test (College placement)
- CLEP- College Level Examination Program
- A calendar will appear. Click on the date and time you would like to schedule your exam appointment.
- If you are scheduling appointments for more than one exam, click on “Add additional exam” and repeat steps 4 and 5.
- After adding all of your exams to your cart, complete all requested fields on the "Exam Summary" page for each exam you are scheduling.
- If your exam does not require a fee, click “Register.” If your exam requires a fee, complete the “Billing Information” fields and then click “Register.”
- Once you have clicked “Register,” your email confirmation receipt will appear. Save this email until after you come in for the appointment.