2020 Distinguished Alumni Award Nomination Form
Deadline for 2020 Award Nominations: March 1, 2020
(Note: applications received after this date will be considered for future years awards)
The Gulf Coast State College Distinguished Alumni Award will recognize and honor GCSC alumni (and former GCCC Alumni) who have achieved significant success in their career and/or life achievements.
Distinguished Alumni Award Eligibility Criteria:
Open to all GCSC alumni (and former GCCC Alumni) who have earned a degree or completed a certificate program from Gulf Coast State College (formerly Gulf Coast Community College) and meets one or more of the following eligibility criteria:
- Has achieved notable success within his/her chosen career field;
- Has demonstrated community service in his/her local community and/or the GCSC community;
- Has shared time, resources and/or expertise to improve the educational experience of GCSC students.
- Submit your nomination;
- One (1) additional page may be submitted to include awards, honors, and other accomplishments); and
- Add as much detail as possible to the Nomination Form, and anticipate follow up conversation(s) with the GCSC Alumni Advisory Council if your nominee is selected for an award.
NOTE: The award winner will be announced at the Annual GCSC Distinguished Alumni Event in the spring of each year. Winners are requested to attend the event and accept their award in person; event details are available six months prior to the event.