2020 GCSC Rising Star Alumni Award Nomination Form
Deadline for 2020 Award Nominations: March 1, 2020
(Note: applications received after this date will be considered for future years awards)
The Gulf Coast State College Rising Star Alumni Award will recognize and honor GCSC alumni (and former GCCC alumni) who demonstrate success (or emerging success) in their career and/or life achievements, and who have completed their studies at GCSC (or the former GCCC) within the past ten (10) years.
Rising Star Alumni Award Eligibility Criteria:
Open to all GCSC alumni (and former GCCC Alumni) who have earned a degree or completed a certificate program from Gulf Coast State College (formerly Gulf Coast Community College) within the past ten (10) years and meets one or more of the following eligibility criteria:
- Emerging in his/her field of expertise, and contributing to their community;
- Is an exceptional reflection of the education/training received at GCSC;
- Contributes to the educational experience of students of Gulf Coast State College.
- Submit your nomination;
- Nominations may include one (1) additional page of supplemental information (such as a listing of awards, honors, promotions, and other accomplishments); and
- Complete each category of the Nomination Form thoroughly and accurately (each category of the Nomination Form is reviewed and scored on a 0-6 point scale).
NOTE: The award winner will be announced at the Annual GCSC Distinguished Alumni Event in the spring of each year. Winners are requested to attend the event and accept their award in person; event details are available six months prior to the event.