Nursing programs available at Panama City Campus
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-to-BSN option only)
- Associate of Science Degree - Nursing ADN/RN
- LPN to ADN Articulation
- Advanced Placement into the Associate Degree Nursing Program
Nursing programs available at Gulf Franklin Campus
- LPN to ADN Articulation (weekend option)
- Certified Nursing Assistant Program ~ not currently being offered at GCSC
The nursing programs are Limited Access Programs. A selective admissions process with specific selection criteria is utilized in order to select the most qualified applicants. The strength of the applicant pool varies from year to year, with the best qualified applicants receiving first consideration.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to inquire about these specific admission and selection criteria and to ensure that all required documents are received on campus prior to the deadlines posted in the application packets. Admission to the nursing programs is not guaranteed. Please review the application process and speak to our nursing advisors with any questions you may have regarding selection.
how SUCCESSFUL ARE gulf coast nursing graduates?
- Over 80% of Gulf Coast State College nursing students complete the program and graduate.
- Gulf Coast State College NCLEX pass rates for first time test takers continues to be above the state average and within 10% of the national average.
- Over 95% of Gulf Coast nursing graduates are employed as Registered Nurses within 6 months of passing the NCLEX.