Information Regarding Program for Surgeons
Surgeons are an integral part of our training program. Your willingness to share your expertise and provide guidance to our program is commendable. This site is provided as a convenience for you and we welcome your input.
Each student is to prepare for their case each day by completing a case preparation form which covers key anatomy and physiology, surgical setup, and the preference card. All students have completed Mock surgeries in the lab prior to actually scrubbing in and have the essential skills necessary to perform efficiently in routine cases as a entry level surgical technologist.
Surgeons acting as preceptors may contact me at anytime to provide input regarding the program and we will follow up with you immediately. You can call me at 850-814-6675 for immediate assistance at any time.
- Advisory Board - Information on the Advisory Board
- List of Advisory Board Members - A surgeon representative from each specialty is invited to attend and provide input into the curriculum and training for our surgical technology programs.
- List and Pictures of Current Students
- Scrub Evaluation Form - or send comment on contact form below
- Second Assistant Evaluation Form
- Scholarship Information - Give a lifetime or one-time tax-deductible scholarship
- Evaluation of the Program - We value your input into the program. Feel free to communicate your concerns to a member of the Advisory Board or complete this evaluation anonymously or with signature so we can provide you an update of our progress. Return to: 5230 West Highway 98; Panama City, Florida 32401 ATTENTION Surgical Technology Program
Want to relate a positive experience, communicate a problem, concern, or suggestion? Complete the form below to send an email message to the Surgical Technology staff.