for early childhood education
T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood Scholarship Program offers scholarships for the AS degree and the FCCPC Credential.
Steps for students to follow for a T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship
- Fill out the T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Application
- Receive approval from T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship office
- Student registers for classes
- Student sends list of ECE classes and fee sheet to T.E.A.C.H.
- T.E.A.C.H. sends a voucher to the Business Affairs Office at GCSC (this takes time)
- Student calls the Business Affairs Office, ext. 3879, to check on status of voucher and tuition payment verification
Note: during drop/add, students can pay for tuition costs out of pocket—the Business Affairs Office will send a tuition refund to the student when/if the T.E.A.C.H. voucher is received.
For more information, contact the T.E.A.C.H. Program Coordinator below.
T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Program
2807 Remington Green Circle
Tallahassee, FL 32308
Toll free: 877-358-3224
Other scholarships are available from the College's Financial Aid website.