Student Accessibility Resources Forms

Student Accessibility Resources Forms

If you choose to disclose your disability to receive accommodations, you must complete the SAR Application and sign the Rights and Responsibilities form which are available in the Office of Student Accessibility Resources (SAR) or upon request. In addition, you must provide documentation of your disability. Because requirements vary according to disability, please contact our office for your individual documentation requirements.

Forms to apply for services

documentation guidelines

SAR Policies and Procedures

Need Adobe Reader? Download Adobe Reader if you are unable to view any of our forms or contact SAR for an alternative formats.