GCSC’s Visual & Performing Arts Division presents “One Man, Two Guvnors”
The Visual & Performing Arts Division of Gulf Coast State College is proud to present “One Man, Two Guvnors” by Richard Bean.
The critically acclaimed comedy is set in England in 1963 and is based on “Servant of Two Masters,” by Carlo Goldoni. It follows the mixed fortunes of Francis Henshall, who is unemployed and down on his luck. He suddenly finds himself employed by two bosses, Roscoe Crabbe and Stanley Stubbers, and hilarious antics ensue as Francis tries to keep the two from meeting while eventually discovering that no one is really whom they seem to be.
- All performances will be held in the Amelia Center Theatre on the Main Campus.
- Friday and Saturday evening performances will be held October 27 & 28, November 3 & 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday matinee performances will be held October 29 and November 5 at 2:30 p.m.
- General admission tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for high school students. Advanced tickets can be purchased online at www.gulfcoast.edu/arts.
- GCSC and FSU PC students, faculty and staff are admitted free with a valid ID.
For more information, please contact Jason Hedden at (850) 872.3886 or email@example.com.