GCSC hosts “Super Saturday” for current and prospective students
Think college isn’t for you? Think again! We’re here to help!
Panama City, FL – Gulf Coast State College is hosting “Super Saturday” on April 14 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the main Panama City Campus. It’s an all-encompassing event for prospective students who are interested in enrolling for the Summer and Fall 2018 semesters and for current students who need to register for classes. Gulf Coast is an open-access, open-enrollment institution, which means you only need a high school diploma or GED to enroll. Additionally, the $20 application fee will be waived at this event.
Academic program advisors and specialists from Admissions, Advising, Enrollment Services and Financial Aid will be available to provide one-on-one assistance and guide attendees through the enrollment and registration process. Staff from Career Development, Veteran Services, TRiO and Student Accessibility Resources will also be on-hand to answer additional questions. Students will also be able to receive their student IDs and parking decals.
For additional information, please visit bit.ly/GCSCSuperSaturday or contact Merissa Hudson at (850) 769.1551, ext. 4888.
Get the one-on-one help you need at “Super Saturday”
- Saturday, April 14 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the Advanced Technology Center
- Enroll for Summer and Fall 2018 classes (the $20 application fee will be waived at this event)
- Speak with Admissions, Financial Aid, Advising and Military & Veteran specialists
- Get your student ID and parking decal
- Complete any necessary testing
- If you have credits from other regionally accredited colleges or universities, specialists will be available to assess those credits for transferability to GCSC (Note: Official transcripts from all institutions attended are required and can be provided in a sealed envelope from each college or university.)