GCSC presents “Italian American Reconciliation”
The Visual & Performing Arts Division of Gulf Coast State College is excited to present “Italian American Reconciliation,” a comic folktale by John Patrick Shanley, winner of the 1988 Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay for his film Moonstruck. The play is described as a fanciful, lighthearted and zestfully comic exploration of male/female relationships, and the unsettling but humorous complications that can ensue. The production features a cast of current GCSC students.
- All performances will be held in the Theatre Lab/Black Box in the Amelia G. Tapper Center for the Arts on the Panama City Campus.
- Friday and Saturday evening performances will be held February 17, 18, 24 and 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday afternoon performances will be held on February 19 and 26 at 2:30 p.m.
- General admission tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for high school students. Advanced tickets can be purchased online at www.gulfcoast.edu/arts. Seating is limited.
- The performance is intended for mature audiences.
- GCSC and FSU PC students, faculty and staff are admitted free with a valid ID.
For more information, please contact Jason Hedden at (850) 872.3887 or email@example.com.