GCSC Presents "Lucky You"
The Visual & Performing Arts Division of Gulf Coast State College is excited to present the dark comedy “Lucky You,” by Carl Hiaasen, adapted for the stage by Matthew Francis and Denis Calandra, and includes original music by Loudon Wainwright III.
The hilarious story focuses on several residents of Grange, FL (famous for its miracles) who share a winning lottery number and the mayhem that ensures as they fight over the $28 million jackpot.
The cast consists of current GCSC students, alumni and community actors, including Anastasia Dengerud, Dylan Van Slyke, Natalie Sorrento, Hannah Elise Roberson, Madison Sketoe, Christian Sullivan, Anthony Mathis, Hollye Helms, Austin Roberts, Ian Edmonds, Kamal A. Lewis and Mat Birmingham. Seating is limited and the production is recommended for mature audiences due to adult content.
- All performances will be held in the Amelia Center Theatre Lab on the Main Campus.
- Evening performances will be held February 23 & 24, March 1, 2 & 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Matinee performances will be held February 24, 25 & March 4 at 2:30 p.m.
- General admission tickets are $20 and $10 for high school students, seniors and military. Advanced tickets can be purchased at www.gulfcoast.edu/arts.
- GCSC and FSU PC students, faculty and staff are admitted free with a valid ID.
For more information, please contact Jason Hedden at (850) 872.3887 or email@example.com.