1098-T (Tuition STatement) information
What is A 1098-T?
1098-Ts are federal tax forms that are filed by eligible educational institutions for each student enrolled for whom a reportable transaction is made. Please see the IRS 1098 page for more information.
When will I receive my 1098-T?
1098-Ts will be mailed / available on Lighthouse by January 31.
how can i access my 1098-T?
Please visit https://www.gulfcoast.edu/tuition-aid/tuition-aid/tuition-fees/documents/accessing-your-1098t.pdf for instructions on how to view your 1098-T via lighthouse.
Why didn't I receive my 1098-T?
- You do not have a valid SSN/TIN on file.
- You do not have a valid address on file.
- You attended GCSC in the reported tax year, but registered and paid your tuition and related expenses in the prior calendar year.
- Your qualified tuition and related expenses were entirely waived.
- Your scholarships and grants total was higher than your qualified tuition total
5230 West Highway 98
Panama City, FL 32401
P: (850) 872-3879
F: (850) 872-3836