New Student Orientation
All First Time in College students are required to take the New Student Orientation before registering for classes.
On-site orientation Registration will open in April
Save the Date: June 28th, July 12th, or August 10th
What to Expect at Orientation
- Connect with GCSC student resources
- Meet Faculty Program Advisors
- Create your schedule from academic road maps
- Get your student ID
How should you prepare for Orientation
- Apply to the College & receive your Student ID Number, Click here to Apply Now
- Complete the FAFSA, Click here to complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Bring your login information for MyGCSC
- Check your Student Email for updates, reminders, or additional instructions
- Email questions to Orientation@gulfcoast.edu
Online Orientation is available for students who cannot attend the On-Site Orientations. To access Online Orientation, click the "Launch This Orientation" button below. When the orientation opens, simply enter your first name, your last name and your student identification number (AXXXXXXXX) and click ENTER. The orientation takes about 45 minutes in total to complete; however, you don't have to complete it all in one sitting. Login and it will remember where you left off! You also can login to the orientation after you complete it to review any information any time!
New Student Orientation, recognizing the important role that students play at Gulf Coast State College, will endeavor to provide to all First Time in College students a welcoming first impression and successful transition to Gulf Coast State College (GCSC).
By participating in New Student Orientation, the student will:
- Learn about the many educational and social opportunities available
- Discover student services and campus resources
- Learn how to access GCSC policies and procedures