Local Resources in bay county
There are a number of local resources in and around the Bay County area that are ready to assist you with your educational goals. To ensure your success in higher education, you should utilize any and all resources possible while attending GCSC. Below you will find many sources that can be helpful to you through your educational career - and beyond!
- Florida Vocational Rehabilitation
- Veteran Affairs - Vocational Rehabilitation
- Life Management Center
- Division of Blind Services
- FSU Center for Autism and Related Disabilities
- Disability Resource Center
Civil Rights Legislation/Advocacy
Know your rights when you are attending Gulf Coast, and the differences from transitioning from K-12 into higher education.
- The Office for Civil Rights
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Transition from K-12 to Postsecondary Institution
- National Council on Disability
- Autism Self-Advocacy Network (ASAN)
Do you need books in alternative formats? Try these websites before each semester begins.