I-20 Mailing Options for International Students
Mailing Options to Receive I-20 Documents
- You can personally pick up your documents from GCSC. (You must bring proof of identification to GCSC.)
- You may authorize a family member or a friend to pick up the document(s) on your behalf. To do so, send an e-mail to both your family member (or friend) and to email@example.com to grant permission for them pick up your document(s). Your family member or friend is required to bring a print copy of the email and some form of their photo identification.
- Documents can be sent by regular U.S Postal Service mail within the U.S. to the student's local mailing address or outside the U.S. to the student permanent address on file at GCSC. You may ask GCSC to mail the document(s) to by regular mail (domestic or international), but keep in mind that this could take many weeks to reach you. To do so, send an email request to GCSCinternational@gulfcoast.edu with the correct mailing address.
Express Mailing Options!
Do you need your documents to arrive sooner?
Gulf Coast State College is pleased to offer international students the option of requesting documents mailed by express mail through two companies: SASS-SmartShip or E-Ship Global. The Express Mail options will allow you to receive your I-20 through DHL, FedEx, or UPS in 3-5 business days. You must use the websites provided below.
Do not go through the DHL, FedEx, or UPS website directly.
Requesting your immigration documents through express mail is at YOUR expense and your credit card will be charged upon requesting the service.
SASS-SmartShip charges a flat fee of $66 for all international express mailings.
To start the process of getting your prepaid shipping label, please follow these simple steps for success:
- Go to SASS-SmartShip.com
- Click on “Student Login”
- If you are a first-time user then select “Register”
- Fill out the registration information
- Once registered, enter the college’s address:
Gulf Coast State College
5230 West U.S. Highway 98
Panama City, Florida 32401
- Select “Pay Now” and enter payment information
Congratulations, you're finished!
If you have any questions or concerns about this service, please contact SASS-SMARTSHIP directly by email ASS@AirConceptsUSA.com or call Toll Free 800-468-9873.
E-Ship Global Instructions:
E-Ship Global's costs vary from country to country please check for pricing. , in which some countries may cost less than $66 to ship to.
- Go to Eshipglobal.com
- Select “Student Sign Up"
- Enter personal information
- Once signed in, select “student/scholars” tab on the top bar
- Select “receive documents from university” button
- Select Florida on the map
- Scroll down until you see Gulf Coast State College
- Select Office of Enrollment Services
- Review your information and select the type of document you wish to receive
- Select your preferred mail carrier from the list
- Enter payment information
Congratulations, you're finished!
If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step-by-step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Student Support at 1-800-816-1615.
For all other inquiries related to your immigration, please email GCSCinternational@gulfcoast.edu.