Reverse Transfer Program
Did you know that you could earn an Associate in Arts (AA) degree with Gulf Coast State College after you transfer to another college or university?
What is Reverse Transfer?
The Reverse Transfer program is a state-wide agreement between Florida State Colleges and universities to award Associate in Arts (AA) degrees to eligible students.
With a Reverse Transfer, students who have transferred to other 4-year institutions and then complete degree requirements with Gulf Coast State College (GCSC), may meet the qualifications to be awarded an Associates in Arts (AA) degree—at no added cost!
You Qualify If ...
- You have earned more than 30 credits with Gulf Coast State College.
- You transferred from GCSC without an AA or a Bachelor's degree.
- You are in good academic standing.
- You meet all the graduation requirements (per s._1007.25).
- You must confirm and agree by giving written consent to your transfer university
to allow any official transcript information to be transmitted to GCSC, in order to
process and finalize your AA degree.
NOTE: This request is initiated at the university—not at GCSC.
- You have completed the Reverse Transfer Request form with the GCSC Transcript Specialist, who is located in the Enrollment Services office.