All Gulf Coast State College and Florida State University/Panama City students must schedule an appointment in Register Blast at least 72 hours before their requested testing date(s) and time(s). Non-Gulf Coast State College students who have requested proctoring services must also schedule appointments in Register Blast at least 72 hours before their requested testing date(s) and time(s).
Note: The following information applies only to course exams for Gulf Coast State College and Florida State University/Panama City students, as well as non-Gulf Coast State College students who have requested proctoring services on the Panama City Campus. Please see College Placement Exams CPT/PERT, CLEP Exams, Pearson VUE/Florida Teacher Certification Exams, and TABE for information on arranging appointments for those exams.
Before scheduling your exam(s) in Register Blast, please consider the following:
- It is your responsibility to schedule your exam appointment in Register Blast for a time that will allow you to complete your exam prior to the Testing Center's closing times. Exam appointments for Gulf Coast State College, Student Accessibility Resources, Florida State University/Panama City, and non-Gulf Coast State College course exams are available on a weekly basis and hours may vary. For testing center hours, please visit the Hours of Operation page.
- Testing appointments must be made 72 business hours in advance in order to reserve
your seat for the date/time you wish to test. If you miss the 72 hour deadline to
schedule your exam, you can:
- Register for the next available date
- Respond to the confirmation email that was sent to you with the date and time you need the appointment moved to. Please include 2-3 options as testing seats might be full.
- If you need to take your exam at a Gulf Coast State College satellite campus (outside of Panama City) or other off-campus location, you must arrange for off-campus proctoring well in advance of your exam date. For more information about off-campus proctoring, please visit the Off-Campus Proctoring page.
- If you are a new student or not sure how to schedule your exam, you can find answers to some commonly asked questions about scheduling exams in Register Blast by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions page.
To check our availability and schedule your exam, go to Register Blast now: