GCSC Testing Center:
Esther Fluharty, Coordinator of Testing
850.769.1551 ext. 3594
Rich Hinton , Testing Assistant
850.769.1551 ext. 3242
Lisa Burson, Testing Assistant
850.769.1551 ext. 3533
Gulf/Franklin Testing Center:
Tyndall Air Force Base Education Center:
GCSC Online Students Testing Off-Campus
If you are a GCSC Distance Learning Student who is needing to take your examinations outside of either Bay, Gulf, or Franklin County, you may take your tests at a Non-Gulf Coast State College location. You must arrange for Off-Campus Proctoring well in advance of your testing date. You must first locate an acceptable off-campus proctor, and you must coordinate your Off-Campus examination with the GCSC Testing Center and your Instructor.
Students will need to fill out the Off-Campus Proctored Exam Request form below.
An acceptable off-campus proctor is a responsible individual who
- is not a relative, spouse/partner, friend, neighbor, coach, co-worker/business associate, direct supervisor or resident in your household
- has a work email address that ends in .gov, .mil, .org or .edu
- has access to a computer at the exam location (if your exams are online) and has the ability to digital scan and return all testing materials.
Examples of acceptable proctors include:
- a faculty member or an educational administrator at a regionally accredited college or university
- a state-certified elementary or high school superintendent, principal, teacher, counselor, or school librarian
- an active member of the clergy
- for students in the military: any commissioned or non-commissioned officer of higher rank than the student; an education services officer or testing personnel at a military education center; a base clergy member; or a base librarian
- professional testing centers ( Note: The following resource may be useful in helping you locate a professional testing center: NCTA ).