Schedule an Exam Appointment
Note: The following information applies only to course exams for Gulf Coast State College and Florida State University/Panama City students, as well as non-Gulf Coast State College Students who have requested proctoring services on the Panama City Campus. Please see College Placement Exams CPT/PERT, CLEP Exams, Pearson VUE/Florida Teacher Certification Exams, and TABE for information on arranging appointments for those exams.
If you need to take your exam at a Gulf Coast State College satellite campus (that is not in Panama City) or other off-campus location, you must arrange for off-campus proctoring well in advance of your exam date. Please complete the off-campus proctor form to be tested any where other than Panama City Campus.
Scheduling an exam must be 72 business hours in advance.
If you miss the 72 hours before your test time/date, you can:
- Register for the first available date in the future,
- You will receive an email notification to confirm that appointment,
- Reply to us (using the email you received from #2) and tell us the time and date you need the appointment moved to,
- Please make sure you give 2 - 3 options of when you can come. Testing seats might be full.
Exam appointments for Gulf Coast State College, Student Accessibility Resources, Florida State University/Panama City, and non-Gulf Coast State College course exams are available on the following days and times for the Panama City Campus.:
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.-2 :00 p.m.
Note: You must schedule your exam appointment in Register Blast so that you can complete your exam prior to the Testing Center's closing times:
Mondays-Thursdays, 7:00 p.m. You may come to test at 5:00 p.m for a 2 hours exam, or 5:30 for an 1.5 hour exam, Monday through Thursday but must be finished with your exam by 7:00 p.m.;
you may come to test at 12:30 on Friday but must be finished by 2:00 p.m.