Administrative Assistant Workshops
You are expected to do whatever it takes to keep the train on the tracks amidst the confusion brought on by new technology, culture change -- whatever modification you are up against. It seems like for every new task there are 10 more "between the lines" tasks. The Administrative Assistant workshop offers you the exciting opportunity to learn new, practical skills that will enable you to manage your job and your career with new professionalism, authority, and success. Session ends with learning to set goals and juggle multiple projects with ease and understanding it all starts with a plan - how to keep it all on track, on time and under control.
Administrative Workshop Level 1 REGISTER!
Skills for Today's Top Assistants
- Develop More Responsibility and prepare for new roles and blurring boundaries. Gain an understanding of nuances for body language, and verbal skills to include tone, cadence, and pitch.
- Develop Smarter Worker and Using Technology. A prescription for overcoming digital stress. Control office technology before it controls you..
- Sharpen Written Skills, Voice and Everyday Negotiation Skills. Learn to write like you talk if you want to command respect and learn how to get others to see your way at work and home.
- Understand Workplace Diversity and Celebrate it. For your workplace to succeed, you must be able to appreciate and celebrate those differences.
Administrative Workshop Level 2 REGISTER!
Top Assistant's Professional Development
- Getting Stuff Done Organize everything in your life, your office, your boss, and yourself.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making for Smooth Lines with Leadership. The secrets to a boss/assistant relationship that clicks - Bringing solutions, not problems, to your boss.
- Business Etiquette with Culture Organization. Gaining the edge with proper etiquette is critical and understanding protocol with different cultures is essential.
- Understand Workplace Communication. Defuse the problematic impact personalities have on your life.
Corporate College registration desk