Call Center training
Empower your call center staff to provide outstanding customer service. Or, maybe you are interested in working in a call center. Call center training is available. Many people may think training is unnecessary, but quality call center training will make all the difference to a company’s reputation and their continued success. Call center agents are the voice and face for companies. This training will give you the skills and confidence that will leave customers feeling satisfied which benefits them and the reputation of your company.
Call Center Training Register!
Call Centers continue to grow in the business sector and are a vital part for their progression. This course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail during this energizing and practical workshop.
How Participants will Benefit:
- Develop an understanding of nuances for body language, and verbal skills to include tone, cadence, and pitch.
- Develop an understanding of questioning and listening skills.
- Acquire comfort with delivering bad news and saying no.
- Learn practical ways to negotiate. Understand the importance of creating and providing meaningful messages.
- Use tools to facilitate communication.
- Understand and realize the value of personalizing interactions and developing relationships.
- Practice vocal techniques that enhance speech and communication ability.
- Personalize techniques for managing stress.
Thurs., Aug. 22, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Student Union East (SUE) 246
CRN: 95192 | XBI 0464 | Fee: $125