Community Association Manager (CAM)
Florida Community Association Manager (CAM) Prelicensure Course Register!
This course serves as the 18-hour required education to obtain a Florida Community Association Manager (CAM) license. Students will learn and understand the Florida CAM licensing requirements, CAM responsibilities, and standards of conduct.
A Florida CAM license is required when managing an association of more than 10 units
and/or has an annual budget in excess of $100,000. Types of properties that hire CAM
license holders are mobile home parks, planned unit developments, homeowners association,
cooperatives, timeshares, condominiums, or other residential units with authorization
to impose a fee that may become a lien on the parcel. Two textbooks and one workbook included
~ plus lunch for both days will be provided.
Course topics include:
- State and federal laws relating to the operation of all types of community associations,
- Governing documents, as well as state laws relating to corporations and non-profit corporations,
- Procedures for noticing and conducting community association meetings,
- Preparation of community association budgets and community association finances,
- Insurance matters relating to community associations, and
- Management and maintenance.
Deadline to register and pay Aug. 15.
Sat.-Sun., Aug. 24 & 25, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Student Union East (SUE) 243
CRN: 98033 | XBI 0407 | Fee: $285
Corporate College registration desk