Community Association Manager Training
Florida Community Association Manager Prelicensure Course (CAM) Register!
Course topics include:
- State and federal laws relating to the operation of all types of community associations,
- Governing documents, as well as state laws relating to corporations and non-profit corporations,
- Procedures for noticing and conducting community association meetings,
- Preparation of community association budgets and community association finances,
- Insurance matters relating to community associations, and
- Management and maintenance.
*Pre-licensure course. Two textbooks and one workbook included ~ plus lunch for both days will be provided. (18 hours)
Deadline to Register - Monday, August 21, 2017 at 4:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday, August 26 & 27 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Student Union East, Room 243
CRN: 98002| Course: XIS0001 | Fee: $269
No refunds after Tuesday, August 22, 2017, at noon
Katrina Andrews, Program Developer, Corporate College, Business-Industry