invest in yourself
It’s more important than ever to take a step back and refocus on your personal well-being and goals. And if one of your goals includes continued HR advancement, our fully online courses can help you get there. You’ll get all the benefits of an in-person classroom experience with live instruction from a certified instructor, as well as interaction and discussions with fellow HR professionals, but in the comfort of your own home.
Like many HR professionals worldwide, you’re likely adjusting to new routines, schedules and working situations to accommodate global health concerns. We understand how challenging that can be to navigate and want to let you know we’re here to help.
SHRM CERTIFICATION PREP COURSE I LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING I 36-HOURS
Become a recognized expert and leader in HR with SHRM certification
- Advance your career and demonstrate you are the most qualified and valuable HR professional you can be when you become SHRM-certified.
- The SHRM Certified Professional® (SHRM-CP®) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional® (SHRM-SCP®) are the only behavioral competency-based HR certifications, proving not only what you know but also how you can apply that knowledge on the job.
- Your journey toward SHRM certification can now be done 100% online. And once you’ve completed our course, you can continue your journey to SHRM certification by taking the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam at home, with SHRM’s new live remote proctoring exam option.
- To be eligible for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams, you must meet specific educational and work experience criteria at the time you submit your application.
- For details on eligibility requirements, visit shrmcertification.org/eligibility.
- Certification exam is optional and the fee is not included.
Meet Your Instructor
Jacquelyn Valek is a SHRM Senior Certified Professional and John Maxwell Team Certified Member. She is an experienced Human Resource professional with 17 years of both practical business experience and formal learning. Her experience includes working in friendly tandem with sizable organizations across various industries. Ms. Valek’s expertise reaches deep and wide as she manages employee and labor relations at both the corporate and field level. Her relevant education and leadership highlights include: Undergraduate degree in Business Management (Notre Dame College in Euclid, Ohio), Graduate degree in Master of Business Administration including a specialization in Human Resources (Ashland University of Ashland, Ohio), SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Certification. Her passion – human resources.
Schedule: Monday, January 10 - March 28, 2022 I 5:30 P.M. – 8:30 P.M. (Central Time Zone)
Fee: $1100 (Includes textbooks and access to SHRM 2022 exam prep materials for 18 months)
The SHRM Essentials of Human Resources program covers introductory HR topics and behavioral
competencies in a condensed, easy-to-understand format. Topics include employment
law, selecting qualified employees, compensation, performance management, orientation,
Sherrie Lock, Program Coordinator