gulf Coast State College will be closed monday, January 15 in observance of Martin Luther King jr Day
Corporate College will always be committed to serving Northwest Florida and global visitors from around the world. As part of the college, the determination to serve is part of the original philosophy of the administration and faculty of Gulf Coast State College.
Typically, continuing education provides adult education opportunities for individuals leaving or completing a K-12 school. While Corporate College has a wide range of offerings for continuing education, there are also programs for the nontraditional student community such as Customized Training, Workforce Development courses, Professional Development and Business Education courses as well as Personal Development and Enrichment courses.
As the area transforms and needs of the workforce change, Corporate College will pivot to the needs of the community. Continuing Education is essential in filling the requirements for many; however, Corporate College offers so much more.
What is Gulf Coast's Corporate College?
The mission of GCSC Corporate College is to stimulate economic development and enhance the quality of life of our stakeholders through professional training, personal enrichment and community education.
View our latest catalog of courses by clicking the center of image below
Corporate College, located on the Panama City, Florida campus of Gulf Coast State
College, oversees our nontraditional student community by providing:
Workforce Development Courses
Business Education Courses
Personal Development and Enrichment Classes
Learn more about our Courses
- Business Education/ Professional Development
- Advanced Placement* Summer Institute
- Industry Training
- Community Education
- Education Encore
- Lifestyle - NEW!
- Online Education
- Career & Certification Training Online
- Contractor Continuing Education Online
- General Education Development (GED) Online
- Healthcare Online
- Insurance Prelicensure and Continuing Education Online
- Professional Development Units Online
Looking to earn Continuing Education Units and Professional Development Units? We have partnered with MindEdge to offer online courses and certificates that will increase you knowledge level and fit your schedule!
- Communication (certificate course)
- Creativity & Innovation (certificate course)
- Entrepreneurship (certificate course)
- Finance (certificate course)
- Human Resource Management (certificate course)
- Job Search
- Leadership (certificate course)
- Nonprofit Management (certificate course)
- Project Management Long Courses
- Project Management Short Courses
- Project Management Simulations
- Sustainable Management
Naisy Dolar | Corporate College & Business Innovation Center
(850) 769-1551 ext. 2840
- Real Estate LIcensing Online
- Safety & OSHA Certification Online
- Six Week Career Development Training online
- Personal Enrichment
- Public Safety