Creating a username and Logging into LIGHTHOUSE
- Enter your Lighthouse ID in the User ID field.
- Your INITIAL PIN will be your date of birth in the format of MMDDYY - dashes are not
AFTER YOU LOGIN...
- You will be prompted to change your PIN immediately. Your 'old' PIN is your date of
birth in the format of MMDDYY.
- Your new PIN can be a combination of numbers and letters up to 16 characters long.
- You will be prompted to create a security question/answer - this WILL BE USED to verify
your identity in the event you forget your pin and cannot recover it.
- We WILL ask you your security answer, so make certain it is something you will (a)
remember and (b) want to say over the phone to the HELP DESK.
ONCE YOU CHANGE YOUR PIN AND CREATE YOUR SECURITY QUESTION
- Note your Lighthouse ID is listed in the upper right corner of the screen. MAKE A
NOTE OF IT so that you can access the Lighthouse website and your personal information.
- If you have questions regarding Lighthouse, you can contact the Admissions Office
at (850) 872-3892.