Laptop Computer/Device Connection Information Sheet
Laptop Computer/Device connections are on top of the smart station desk.
The room has a Control Panel and desk top plate with Laptop Computer/Device connections on the top left side of the desk:
- Connect your device using an HDMI cord to the connection on top of the desk – choose HDMI on the Control Panel to send the image to the display device
- Connect VGA with audio cable with Laptop and connection on top of desk – choose laptop on the Control Panel
- An HDMI cable and a VGA with audio cable should be present in each smart station desk.
- You may have to choose FN key and LCD key (at the same time) on your laptop keyboard to send image to the display device.
- You may need to restart your device to activate the output port that you are plugged into.
* If you need any further assistance please contact:
Technical Support Desk: 796-1551 ext. 3303