Elite Panaboard Software: Getting Started
- After you turn the panel on, remove the white pen from the inside of the instructor desk.
- The pen is plugged in and charging, please make sure to plug it BACK in after you are finished with your class.
- NOTE: the pen will only work in the room it has been assigned, you can not use one pen for multiple rooms.
Turning on the pen
- To turn on the pen: Flip the Power Switch, then press and hold the second gray button.
- The LED Color Indication Button will then turn white and the light under the Power Switch will turn green.
Using the Pen
- Now your pen is ready to use with the Panaboardsoftware.
- Double click the Panaboardicon on the desktop, you will see the two tabs on both sides of the screen appear, this is your menu.
- The pen will start out in mouse mode, please select another option from the menu to have more functions.
- You can also do the same controls using the mouse on the computer!
Turning Program Off
- To turn the program off: Close out what you have been annotating on then click on the bottom toolbar Panaboardicon, click exit.
- On the pen, turn the Power Switch off and plug it back under the desk.
- For further questions, please refer to the help folder on every classroom desktop. You can also contact the Help Desk at 3303.