Technical Support Self Service
- Technical support is available by phone 24 hours a day 7 days per week by calling (850) 913-3303.
- Technicians are available on the Panama City Campus from 7:00 am to 7:00pm Monday through Thursday and 7:00 am to 5:00 pm on Friday.
- Do not submit a ticket for an emergency or a password reset; instead please phone (850) 913-3303 or x3303.
- Tickets must include the following information, or the response will be delayed:
- your name
- accurate contact information for you
- description of the problem (include error messages)
- location of equipment (campus, building, and room #)
- identification of equipment (computer/printer/etc. AND service tag or tag #)
- After you log in, you may find answers in the Knowledgebase article: Gulf Coast State College FAQs (LIGHTHOUSE / CANVAS / STUDENT EMAIL / Paper Cut / WIRELESS)
NOTE: This is for GCSC owned equipment and systems only
To log in and submit a ticket to the GCSC Ticketing System via you myGCSC page, click the link below. Please be sure to use your full Gulf Coast State College user ID and network password. After you are logged in, click the "GCSC Ticketing System" link.
If you are having problems logging on, please verify that you are using your Gulf Coast user ID and network password. If you are still unable to log on, log in directly to FreshService ticketing system utilizing your Gulf Coast user ID and network password.