Student Veterans of America
The Student Veterans Association (SVA) assists student veterans and their families in pursuing your educational, professional and vocational goals by providing access to information, tools and services that will enhance your skills as you transition to civilian life. Networking opportunities and referrals for services activities include:
- Assist military veterans and families in achieving their education and professional goals
- Promote and educate available entitlements and benefits available for veterans and their families
- Ensure that the needs and well-being of our student veterans and their families are being met
- Represent the interests and concerns of our veterans
- Develop social skills and create networking opportunities with our veterans and alumni
- Provide outreach services to veteran students and their families.
Membership in the Student Veterans Association is open to all students who are military veterans, active duty military, reservists, military spouses and children, along with faculty and staff who are interested in supporting student veterans within the campus community. No person otherwise qualified shall be excluded from SVA membership on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, or disability or any other protected class.