Welcome to the Gulf Coast State College Testing Center. We're committed to providing excellent customer service to our students, faculty and community, while ensuring the integrity of testing in a secure environment. Whether you're aiming to further your education, enter the workforce or advance your current career, the Gulf Coast State College Testing Center offers a broad array of services to meet your needs.
- College Placement Tests - PERT and CLM (College Level Math)
- Pearson Vue/Florida State Teacher Exams
- e-Learning test proctoring
E-Learning Test Proctoring
Proctored tests/assignments for your GCSC online classes can be taken free of charge at any one of GCSC Testing Centers (see below for more information on the different campuses). Another option, which is free for tests that are available online, is to use the testing software Respondus Monitor. Respondus Monitor allows you to take proctored exams using a web-camera and a microphone from anywhere. If you choose to take your proctored test(s) at an external (non-GCSC) site, you may be responsible for an additional fee by the proctoring institution.
GULF COAST Panama City Campus TESTING CENTER LOCATION
The Gulf Coast Testing Center for Panama City campus is located in the Student Union West Building, Rooms 311, 314 and 315. See campus map and driving directions. (Other testing site options are available.)
Please note that email is the preferred method of communication.
James Smith, Assistant Testing Coordinator-Testing for e-Learning (Online) and Disability Support Services
Kara Hillard, Testing Assistant-Testing for CPT/PERT, Pearson VUE/Florida Teacher Certification, TABE and CLEP
Angi Patterson, Testing Assistant-Testing for e-Learning (online) students
The Gulf Coast State College Testing Center supports the educational mission of Gulf Coast State College by providing high-quality testing and assessment services for students. In addition, the Gulf Coast State College Testing Center strives to reach out to the community by providing testing and assessment services to organizations and individuals.
The Gulf Coast State College Testing Center is committed to creating a secure and optimal testing environment that promotes responsible ethical and equitable practices within an environment of continuous quality improvement by:
- adhering to the regulations and guidelines established by the National College Testing Association (NCTA), Florida Association of College Test Administrators (FACTA), testing companies and faculty;
- maintaining highest compliance with institutional, state, and federal regulations regarding the confidentiality of test candidate information and records;
- offering collaborative and courteous service to students, faculty, staff, and community.