Media Services & A/V
GCSC Media Services supports a wide variety of technologies at GCSC.
- DVD/CD-ROM DuplicationMedia Services can duplicate large quantities of DVD/CD's (provided of course that no copyright is violated). This inexpensive storage solution is great for GCSC - authored PowerPoint CD-ROMs’, in-house created instructional audio CDs, browser-based CDs, and more. Contact Media Services for the latest costs on DVD duplication and printing. Forget about paper labels and inserts where possible. Another piece of our equipment can actually print right on the Disc itself.
- Equipment List for Checkout
Any of the following equipment can be requested for use in a college activity by faculty and college personnel...
- Digital Cameras
- Video Cameras
- Laptop Computers
- Overhead Projectors
- Video Data Projectors
- Portable Screens
- Sound Equipment
- DVD Player
Color Television Monitor/Receivers
- Video Conferencing
Media Services is also your point of contact and support for Video Conferencing interactive broadcasts over GCSC's dedicated systems. Currently, GCSC maintains two classrooms equipped for such broadcasts at our Panama City, Gulf/Franklin Center, Tyndall Air Force Base locations and area High Schools.Video Conferencing Locations & Equipment
Please contact extension 6032, 4813 or 6021 for questions regarding these services.
Instructions for Operating Smart Classrooms.
- Audio Visual Request and Technical Support Procedures
- HoverCam CenterStage KnoteStar
- Laptop Instructions
- QOMO Journey touch screen panels
- QOMO Quest touch panel
- Panaboard Software
- SP Touch Control Panel
- Wall Control-SP2 Single Display
- Wall Control-SP2 Multiple Display
- Wall Control-SP2 Projector
- Wall Control Instructions
- Wall Control-2 Qomo Journey Single Display
- Wall Control-2 Qomo Quest Single Display